• Raised bed
• Covered by net
• May function as a greenhouse
The innovative combination of these three components makes growing vegetables easy and enjoyable. Your plants will benefit from each of the three components.
GrowCamp is delivered, as standard, inclusive of plastic at the gable end and nets at the sides. If you wish to use your grow tent as a greenhouse and wish to grow vegetables in early spring or late autumn, you may buy plastic covers for the sides.
In that case, the plastic sides will be rolled down both night and day during cold months, but as soon as the sun gains strength, it will become hot in the tent and the sides can be rolled up in the daytime and down at night. Depending on the type of vegetables you are growing, you can take off the plastic sides during the entire summer or leave them rolled up both night and day. You may also choose to have plastic sides attached on
one side only. This will prove particularly useful, if you place the bed in a windy position or near the coast where there is a risk of sea fog.
Both net and plastic are attached by velcro at the side and bottom. This makes it easy to open and inspect the plants.The net will normally be closed to keep out pests and to avoid strong wind impacts.
4' x 8' Grow Camp
Alternative to Greenhouse
No aisles - more growing space · Better aeration · Insect net
Superb for root vegetables, leaf vegetables and cabbage
Less dominating in the garden · Water only during dry spells · Easy to assemble. Click thumbnail images
to below to view larger images ►
The basic GrowCamp grow tent measures 120 x 120 cm. It can be extended by extra modules each measuring 120 cm reaching a total length of 240, 360, 480 cm, etc. The bed consists of a bottomless box with a height of 50 cm. The upper frame, which clicks on and locks, measures 100 cm. Total height is 150 cm.
The 25 mm plastic profiles have UV protection. Corner posts and upper frame are made of strong plastic. All materials are weather resistant. The grow tent is designed for harsh outdoor conditions and is able to withstand even very strong wind impacts.
The grow tent is delivered in boxes with thorough assembly instructions. The basic module measures 116 x 63 x 14 cm and weighs 32 kg. The extra module measures 116 x 57 x 9 cm and weighs 19 kg.
- Each box comes with a 4x8 GrowCamp and a Grow Tray
- Easy To Assemble
- Designed for all season
- For all kinds of Vegetbales
- Rodent and small animal proof
- Easy to water and tend to plants and vegetbales
- Made of the highes quality products
- Designed in Denmark
- Covering and netting is standard
GrowCamp Lean To Model
The "Ultimate Grower"
Dimmensions: 48"W x24" Deep x 71" High
Weight: 48.50 lbs
Grow Camp Lean To Model
- Made of the highest quality materials
- Base is constructed of food friendly resin
- Comes wth both netting and poly sheeting
- Easy to assemble
- Roll up opening allows maximum venting in the summer
- Very sturdy
- Patented technology
- For year-round growing for all ages
- Engineered in Denmark
- Requires only the tool provided to assemble
- Earth Grey Frame Color
- Growing bed is raised for perfect growing
- Will never rust or look warn
- Perfect for growing all of your vegetables
- Fully UV stabilized for a long lifespan
- Can extend your growing season
- Less than 1 hour to assemble
Crystal clear poly sheet and netting that is inect proof
- Perfect for both a large or small yard
- For any balcony, patio, or open space