Eden Raised Garden Bed With Trellis
- Free Shipping on Orders of $500 or More
- Flexible Finance Options
- Great Customer Service
- Call Us On +1 800-276-0210
The Eden Raised Garden Bed With Trellis is a great 2 in 1 product for DIY gardeners looking for an attractive and functional alternative to in-ground gardens. Constructed from solid Fir wood (which is rot resistant) this bed is easily assembled with a handful of screws and a Phillips screwdriver, taking most under 1 hour to assemble the Eden Raised Garden Bed With Trellis.
Standing over 11 in. tall, this design allows is great for deep rooted plants and perennials. The garden bed is 4 ft. x 4 ft. and with the trellis stands at 44 in. tall. Each of the panels are reinforced to prevent warping over time and adds to the strength of the entire raised garden bed. The trellis is very easy to assemble with the simple “Lincoln Log” locking system and is made from the same non-rotting Fir wood to assure years of use. Since the Eden Raised Garden Bed is made from solid wood, it is stainable and paintable to match its surroundings. You can protect it with a clear coat of polyurethane or leave it natural and let it silver naturally over time.
- Dimensions: 4 ft. x 4 ft. x 11 in. (Garden Bed); Trellis is 4 ft. x 44 in. tall
- Made from solid Fir wood (non-rotting)
- Assembly under 1 hour with a Phillips screwdriver
- Ability to be stained or painted to match exterior setting
- 16 sq. ft. of high yield growing bed
- Bio-degradable (this unit can be recycled)
- Designed and engineered in U.S.A.
Benefits of growing in a raised garden bed:
- Less weeds
- Better water retention
- 100% control of what soil is nourishing your crops
- Better drainage
- Less bending over to garden
- More condensed garden
- No soil compaction
- Warmer soil earlier in the season promoting a longer growing season
- No soil erosion
- Elimination of moles, voles, and gophers in your garden
Benefits of growing with a trellis:
- Less disease and fungus on leaves
- Better access to sunlight
- Less exposure to soil pathogens
- Climbing varieties of vegetables tend to taste better
- Easier to harvest
- More growing room
raised garden bed
Shipping and Returns
Your product will usually be delivered to you by courier. Any accessories will usually be delivered by a separate courier. Any delivery charges levied will only be to cover the cost of the delivery. We will deliver your product and give you the instructions of how to make the most of your product.
We will deal with any problems as quickly as possible.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.