Eden Two Level Raised Garden Bed
- Free Shipping on Orders of $500 or More
- Flexible Finance Options
- Great Customer Service
- Call Us On +1 800-276-0210
The Eden Two Level Raised Garden Bed at 4 ft. x 4 ft. x 5.5-11 in. is a great addition to any garden or landscape. The Eden line of raised garden beds are a functional alternative to in-ground gardens. This Two Level Raised Garden Bed is designed as a two tier model allowing for two different levels of gardening within the same 4 ft. x 8 ft. space. We are able to break the garden into two 4 ft. x 4 ft. sections at different elevations (5.5 in. height).
Constructed from solid Fir wood (which is rot resistant) and easily assembled with no tools needed and takes on average a few minutes to assemble. Its custom design allows for a solid raised garden bed with minimal effort. The unique design also includes a center board to prevent the Eden garden bed from bowing out or curving in, keeping the Eden looking perfect in all weather.
Standing at between 5.5 in. to 11 in. tall, this garden bed allows for the planting of deep rooted plants and perennials and is easily expandable by adding another Eden raised garden bed right on top through our unique locking design which allows for multiple layers to be added as your garden needs change. Since the Eden Two Level Raised Garden Bed is made from solid wood it is stainable and paintable to match the surroundings or you can protect it with a clear coat of polyurethane.
- Dimensions: 4 ft. x 8 ft. x 5.5 in. to 11 in. Garden Bed
- Made from solid Fir wood (non-rotting)
- Assembly takes minutes with no tools
- No metal parts = no rust
- Unique design allows for in-ground anchoring
- Center section stability spacer to keep the garden bed straight
- Ability to be stained or painted to match exterior setting
- 32 sq. ft. of high yield growing bed
- Bio-degradable (unit can be recycled)
- Designed and Engineered in U.S.A
- 3 Year Limited Warranty
Benefits of growing in a raised garden bed:
- Less weeds
- Better water retention
- 100% control of what soil is nourishing your crops
- Better drainage
- Less bending over to garden
- More condensed garden
- No soil compaction
- Warmer soil earlier in the season promoting a longer growing season
- No soil erosion
- Elimination of moles, voles, and gophers in your garden
raised garden bed
Shipping and Returns
Your product will usually be delivered to you by courier. Any accessories will usually be delivered by a separate courier. Any delivery charges levied will only be to cover the cost of the delivery. We will deliver your product and give you the instructions of how to make the most of your product.
We will deal with any problems as quickly as possible.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.