$4,999.00 – $5,799.00 FREE SHIPPING!
The Riga III Greenhouse is designed to be used to grow fresh vegetables, herbs, and flowers in the middle of winter. With a combination of strong materials and durable hardware, the Riga Greenhouse is by far the strongest greenhouse under $5,000.
Riga III Greenhouse
The Riga III Greenhouse is designed to be used to grow fresh vegetables, herbs, and flowers in the middle of winter. Other greenhouses use less than 8 mm twin-wall polycarbonate panels and are considered to be season extenders, to be used when only a slight night frost might be expected during the spring or fall season.
The Riga III Greenhouse is designed, engineered, and manufactured in Germany by Hoklartherm, a leading manufacturer of commercial and hobby greenhouses, sunrooms, pavilions, pool covers, home additions, and commercial building, with 28 years experience. The Riga III Greenhouse is 9 ft. 8 in. wide and 7 ft. 9 in. high, has 8 mm and 10 mm panels, and can be placed on a 20 in. wall if desired. A door drop down kit is available.
With a combination of strong materials and durable hardware, the Riga Greenhouse is by far the strongest greenhouse under $5,000. The polycarbonate glazing on the Riga Greenhouse is German made and believed to be of superior quality than the much more common Polygal or GE glazing. And a major advantage of the Riga Greenhouse's construction method is that the frame profiles are permanently attached to each other, and won't come loose over time due to wind pressures.
Riga III Greenhouse Features:
* Size: 9 ft. 8 in. W x 7 ft. 7 in. H x 10 ft. 6 in. L
* 102 sq. ft.
* Oversized rear wall window: 30 in. W x 42 in. H with adjustment arm
* 1 roof window: 40 in. W x 24 in. D with automatic window opener
* Dutch Barn Door with keyed lock: 30 in. W x 79 in. H
* 10 mm twin-wall polycarbonate wall panels in the front and rear
* 8 mm UV-coated twin wall polycarbonate over main body
* First-class insulation: R or K-value 3.0
* Assembly time: 2 people, 1 full day
* Warranty: polycarbonate 10 years; frame 15 years
* Base frame (optional)
Optional Base Frame (highly recommended):
* 6 in. high
* Attaches to the bottom of the greenhouse
* Sits in the ground but can be mounted on top of a wood, concrete, or brick frame/wall
* Provides 5 in. of additional inside height
More reasons to get a Riga Greenhouse:
* Offers more window and door ventilation than other units in its class
* Attractive and beautiful to look at – fits well into an upscale garden setting
* All roof windows come standard with automatic (solar-powered) window openers
* Offers the minimum insulation needed to grow plant year-round
* Curved side wall deflects major wind storms and are strong enough to be covered with 7 feet of snow
* All polycarbonate panels sit on all sides in the aluminum framing: this makes the unit rigid, stronger, and better insulated
* Comes with DVD and written Assembly Instructions
* Made in Germany
Click here to see the Riga III Greenhouse Package with accessories (https://bettergreenhouses.com/product/riga-iii-greenhouse-package/)
Click here to see the Riga IV Greenhouse (https://bettergreenhouses.com/product/riga-iv-greenhouse/)
Click here to see the Riga V Greenhouse (https://bettergreenhouses.com/product/riga-v-greenhouse/)
Click here to view other greenhouses from Exaco (https://bettergreenhouses.com/brands/exaco/)
Guaranteed lowest prices. We will not be undersold. Call us to match any other price you find.