Riga IIIs Greenhouse – Exclusive Sale
- Free Shipping on Orders of $500 or More
- Flexible Finance Options
- Great Customer Service
- Call Us On +1 800-276-0210
Riga IIIs Greenhouse – Exclusive Sale
The Riga IIIs is 7 ft. 8 in. W x 10 ft. 6 in. L x 7' 1" H. The Riga S-Series Greenhouses is designed to grow fresh vegetables, herbs, and flowers in the middle of winter. Other greenhouses use less than 8 mm twin-wall polycarbonate panels and are considered to be season extenders, to be used when only a slight night frost might be expected during the spring or fall season. The Riga IIIs Greenhouse is designed, engineered, and manufactured in Germany by Hoklartherm, a leading manufacturer of commercial and hobby greenhouses, sun rooms, pavilions, pool covers, home additions, and commercial building, with 28 years experience. The Riga S-Series Greenhouse is 7 ft. 8 in. wide and 7 ft. 1 in. high, has 8 mm and 10 mm panels and can be placed on a 20 in. wall if desired. A door drop down kit is an available option if you do this.
With a combination of strong materials and durable hardware, the Riga IIIs Greenhouse is by far the strongest greenhouses under $5,000. The polycarbonate glazing on the Riga Greenhouse is German made and believed to be of superior quality than the much more common Polygal or GE glazing. And a major advantage of the Riga S-Series Greenhouse Kit's construction method is that the frame profiles are permanently attached to each other, and won’t come loose over time due to wind pressures.
- Size: 7 ft. 8 in. W x 10 ft. 6 in. L x 7 ft. 1 in. H
- 81 sq. ft.
- Inside walking height: 6 ft. 1 in. near shelves, 6 ft. 11 in. in the middle
- 1 Dutch barn door with keyed lock: 30 in. W x 72 in. H
- 1 oversized rear wall window: 30 in. W x 42 in. H with adjustment arm
- 1 Roof window: 40 in. W x 24 in. D with automatic window opener
- 10 mm twin-wall polycarbonate wall panels in front and rear
- 8 mm UV-coated twin-wall polycarbonate over the main body
- Assembly time: 2 people, 1 full day
- First-class insulation: R or K-value 3.0
- Warranty: polycarbonate 10 years; frame 15 years
- Base frame (Optional)
Optional Base Frame (highly recommended):
- 6 in. high
- Attaches to the bottom of the greenhouse
- Sits in the ground but can be mounted on top of a wood, concrete, or brick frame/wall
- Provides 5 in. of additional inside height
More reasons to get a Riga S-Series Greenhouse:
- Offers more window and door ventilation than other units in its class
- Attractive and beautiful to look at – fits well into an upscale garden setting
- All roof windows come standard with automatic (solar-powered) window openers
- Offers the minimum insulation needed to grow plant year-round
- Curved side wall deflects major wind storms and are strong enough to be covered with 7 feet of snow
- All polycarbonate panels sit on all sides in the aluminum framing – this makes the unit much more rigid and stronger but also much better insulated
- Comes with DVD and written Assembly Instructions
- Made in Germany
Click here to see the Riga III Greenhouse standard package without accessories – 9' 8"W X 10' 6" L X 7 ' 7" H
Click here to see the Riga IV Greenhouse Package – 9' 8"W X 14' L X 7 ' 7" H
Click here to see the Riga V Greenhouse Package – 9' 8"W X 17' 6" L X 7 ' 7" H
Guaranteed lowest price. We will not be undersold. Call us to match any other price you find.
With Base, Without Base
Shipping and Returns
Your product will usually be delivered to you by courier. Any accessories will usually be delivered by a separate courier. Any delivery charges levied will only be to cover the cost of the delivery. We will deliver your product and give you the instructions of how to make the most of your product.
We will deal with any problems as quickly as possible.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.