Riga IIIs Greenhouse Package – Exclusive Sale
- Free Shipping on Orders of $500 or More
- Flexible Finance Options
- Great Customer Service
- Call Us On +1 800-276-0210
Riga IIIs Greenhouse Package – Exclusive Sale
The Riga IIIs is 7′ 8″ W x 10′ 6″ L X 7′ 1″ H. The Riga S-Series Greenhouse Package is designed to be used to grow fresh vegetables, herbs, and flowers year round. Other greenhouses use less than 8 mm twin-wall polycarbonate panels and are considered to be season extenders, to be used when only a slight night frost might be expected during the spring or fall season. The Riga IIIs Greenhouse Package is designed, engineered, and manufactured in Germany by Hoklartherm, a leading manufacturer of commercial and hobby greenhouses, sunrooms, pavilions, pool covers, home additions, and commercial building, with 28 years experience. The Riga S-Series Greenhouse Package is 7 ft. 8 in. wide and 7 ft. 1 in. high, has 8 mm and 10 mm panels and can be placed on a 20 in. wall if desired. A door drop down kit is an available option if you do this.
The Riga IIIs Greenhouse Package includes the greenhouse, base frame, one 10 in. wide top aluminum shelf and one 25 in. wide bottom aluminum shelf for one side.
With a combination of strong materials and durable hardware, the Riga IIIs Greenhouse Package is by far the strongest greenhouse under $5,000. The polycarbonate glazing on the Riga Greenhouse is German made and believed to be of superior quality than the much more common Polygal or GE glazing. And a major advantage of the Riga S-Series Greenhouse Kit’s construction method is that the frame profiles are permanently attached to each other and won’t come loose over time due to wind pressures.
Riga IIIs Greenhouse Package Features:
- Size: 7 ft. 8 in. W x 10 ft. 6 in. L x 7 ft. 1 in. H
- 81 sq. ft.
- Inside walking height: 6 ft. 1 in. near shelves, 6 ft. 11 in. in the middle
- 1 oversized rear wall window: 30 in. W x 42 in. H with adjustment arm
- 1 roof window: 40 in. W x 24 in. D with automatic window opener
- 1 Dutch barn door with keyed lock: 30 in. W x 72 in. H
- 10 mm twin-wall polycarbonate wall panels in the front and rear
- 8 mm UV-coated twin-wall polycarbonate over the main body
- Assembly time: 2 people, 1 full day
- First-class insulation: R or K-value 3.0
- Warranty: polycarbonate 10 years; frame 15 years
- Package includes:
- 1 – 10 in. wide top aluminum shelf
- 1 – 25 in. wide bottom aluminum shelf
- Base Frame
- 6 in. high
- Attaches to the bottom of the greenhouse
- Sits in the ground but can be mounted on top of a wood, concrete, or brick frame/wall
- Provides 5 in. of additional inside height
More reasons to get the Riga S-Series Greenhouse Package:
- Offers more window and door ventilation than other units in its class
- Shelving allows for more storage space for a cart, wheelbarrow or long tools. Braced from underneath
- Attractive and beautiful to look at – fits well into an upscale garden setting
- Offers the minimum insulation needed to grow plant year-round
- All roof windows come standard with automatic (solar powered) window openers
- Curved side wall deflect major wind storms and are strong enough to be covered with 7 feet of snow
- All polycarbonate panels sit on all sides in the aluminum framing: this makes the unit much more rigid and stronger but also much better insulated
- Comes with DVD and written Assembly Instructions
- Made in Germany
Click here to see the Riga III Greenhouse standard package without accessories – 9′ 8″W X 10′ 6″ L X 7 ‘ 7″ H
Click here to see the Riga IV Greenhouse Package – 9′ 8″W X 14′ L X 7 ‘ 7″ H
Click here to see the Riga V Greenhouse Package – 9′ 8″W X 17′ 6″ L X 7 ‘ 7″ H
Guaranteed lowest price. We will not be undersold. Call us to match any other price you find.
1 – 10 in. wide top aluminum shelf, 1 – 25 in. wide bottom aluminum shelf, 1 Dutch barn door with keyed lock: 30 in. W x 72 in. H, 1 over-sized rear wall window: 30 in. W x 42 in. H with adjustment arm, 1 roof window: 40 in. W x 24 in. D with automatic window opener, 10 mm twin-wall polycarbonate wall panels in the front and rear, 8 mm UV-coated twin-wall polycarbonate over main body, 81 sq. ft., Assembly time: 2 people, 1 full day, Base Frame, First-class insulation: R or K-value 3.0, Inside walking height: 6 ft. 1 in. near shelves, 6 ft. 11 in. in the middle, Size: 7 ft. 8 in. W x 7 ft. 1 in. H x 10 ft. 6 in. L, Warranty: polycarbonate 10 years; frame 15 years
Shipping and Returns
Your product will usually be delivered to you by courier. Any accessories will usually be delivered by a separate courier. Any delivery charges levied will only be to cover the cost of the delivery. We will deliver your product and give you the instructions of how to make the most of your product.
We will deal with any problems as quickly as possible.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.