Riga XL 8 Greenhouse Package – Exclusive Sale
The Riga XL Greenhouse Package is designed to be used to grow fresh vegetables, herbs, and flowers in the middle of winter. Other greenhouses use less than 8 mm panels, but the Riga XL 8 Greenhouse Package has 16 mm triple-wall polycarbonate panels and is the largest commercial quality hobby-kit type greenhouse now available in the country. This greenhouse is designed, engineered, and manufactured in Germany by Hoklartherm, with 28 years experience.
The Riga XL 8 Greenhouse Package comes with a two layer shelving system with removable shelf inserts, a 19,000 BTU Heater (220 volt), 20 in. diameter exhaust vents, thermostat, a solar-powered light, 5 heavy seed trays, 10 stainless steel hooks, and includes the Base Kit for solid installation.
The polycarbonate glazing on the Riga XL 8 Greenhouse Package is German made and believed to be of superior quality than the much more common Polygal or GE glazing. One major advantage of the Riga XL Greenhouse's construction method is that the frame profiles are permanently attached to each other, and won't come loose over time due to wind pressures and comes with "L-shaped" anchor bars (which attach to the inside of the base profiles) to attach the greenhouse to a concrete or wood frame.
* Size: 14 ft. W x 9 ft. 10 in. H x 26 ft. 3 in. L
* 368 sq. ft.
* 6 roof windows: 37.5 in. W x 39.5 in. H
* 2 barn style doors – 38 in. W x 72 in. H (one on each end)
* 16 mm UV coated triple-wall polycarbonate glazing on all 4 sides
* Assembly time: 2 to 3 people, 2 days
* First-class insulation: R-2.0
* Comes with DVD and written Assembly Instructions
* Made in Germany
* Warranty: triple-wall polycarbonate: 10 years – prorated after 5 years
Riga XL Greenhouse Premium Package features:
* 19,000 BTU Heater (220 volt)
* 20 in. diameter exhaust vents
* Solar-powered light
* 2 – 14 ft. long shelves (10 in. and 25 in. deep/wide)
* 5 heavy seed trays
* 10 stainless steel hooks
* Includes the Base Kit for solid installation
More reasons to get a Riga XL Greenhouse Premium Package:
* Both shelves use twin-wall polycarbonate as the insert (the flat part), allowing for much better and more even light distribution
* Attractive and beautiful to look at – fits well in to an upscale garden setting
* Aluminum frame is much stronger than most other ordinary consumer greenhouse frames
* Riga XL Greenhouse Premium Package base frames are 5 in.
* Offers the maximum possible insulation currently available in a real greenhouse requiring the least amount of energy for its size: ~20,000 BTU (depends on your climate)
* The side panels are one piece – this is makes the side walls stronger and better insulated
* Curved side wall deflects major wind storms and are strong enough to be covered with 7 ft. of snow
* All roof windows come standard with automatic (solar-powered) window openers
Click here to see the Riga XL 8 – 14' x 26' 3" Greenhouse standard package (https://bettergreenhouses.com/product/riga-xl-8-greenhouse/)
Click here to see the Riga XL 5 – 14' x 16' 5" Greenhouse Package (https://bettergreenhouses.com/product/riga-xl-5-greenhouse-package/)
Click here to see the Riga XL 6 – 14' x 19' 10" Greenhouse Package (https://bettergreenhouses.com/product/riga-xl-6-greenhouse-package/)
Click here to see the Riga XL 7 – 14' x 23' Greenhouse Package (https://bettergreenhouses.com/product/riga-xl-7-greenhouse-package/)
Click here to see the Riga XL 9 – 14' x 29' 6" Greenhouse Package (https://bettergreenhouses.com/product/riga-xl-9-greenhouse-package/)
Click here to view other greenhouses from Exaco (https://bettergreenhouses.com/brands/exaco/)
Guaranteed Lowest Price. We will not be undersold. Call us to match any other price you find.