$14,500.00 – $15,999.00 FREE SHIPPING!
The Riga XL 8 Greenhouse 14 ft. W x 26 ft. 3 in. L is designed to grow fresh vegetables, herbs, and flowers in the middle of winter. With a combination of strong materials and durable hardware it is by far the strongest greenhouse of its size under $15,000.
Riga XL 8 Greenhouse – Exclusive Sale
The Riga XL 8 Greenhouse, 14 ft. W x 26 ft. 3 in. L, is designed to grow fresh vegetables, herbs, and flowers in the middle of winter. Other greenhouses use less than 8 mm panels, but the Riga XL 8 Greenhouse has 16 mm triple-wall polycarbonate panels. The Riga XL Greenhouse is the largest commercial quality hobby-kit type greenhouse now available in the country designed, engineered, and manufactured in Germany by Hoklartherm, with 28 years experience.
The polycarbonate glazing on the Riga XL 8 Greenhouse is believed to be of superior quality than the much more common Polygal or GE glazing. One major advantage of the Riga XL 8 Greenhouse's construction method is that the frame profiles are permanently attached to each other, and won't come loose over time due to wind pressures. With a combination of strong materials and durable hardware it is by far the strongest greenhouse of its size under $15,000.
* Size: 14 ft. W x 9 ft. 10 in. H x 26 ft. 3 in. L
* 368 sq. ft.
* 6 roof windows: 37.5 in. W x 39.5 in. H
* 2 barn style doors – 37.5 in. W x 74 in. H (one on each end)
* 16 mm UV coated triple-wall polycarbonate glazing on all 4 sides
* Assembly time: 2 to 3 people: 2 days
* First-class insulation: R-2.0
* Comes with DVD and written Assembly Instructions
* Made in Germany
* Warranty: triple-wall polycarbonate: 10 years – prorated after 5 years
* Base Frame (optional)
Base Frame (optional)
* Foundation Frame/Base: 5 in. H x 3 in. W
* "C-shaped" Base sits in the ground and is the factory's preferred anchoring system
* Simply dig a trench 6 in. (throw the dirt to the outside) place the Foundation Frame. Build the greenhouse and than back fill the trench and the Foundation Frame with the removed dirt. Stamp it down and no winds (except tornadoes or hurricanes) will remove the unit. This is an easier option than building your own frame.
More reasons to get a Riga XL Greenhouse:
* The Riga XL Greenhouse offers large roof windows – each with a solar powered automatic opener
* Attractive and beautiful to look at – fits well in to an upscale garden setting
* Aluminum frame is much stronger than most other ordinary consumer greenhouse frames
* Offers the maximum possible insulation currently available in a real greenhouse requiring the least amount of energy for its size: ~20,000 BTU (depends on your climate)
* "L-shaped" anchor bars (which attach to the inside of the base profiles) to attach the greenhouse to a concrete or wood frame
Click here to see this Riga 8 Greenhouse in a Package – 14' W x 26' 3" L x 9' 10" H (https://bettergreenhouses.com/product/riga-xl-8-greenhouse-package)
Click here to see the Riga XL 5 Greenhouse – 14' W x 16' 5" L x 9' 10" H (https://bettergreenhouses.com/product/riga-xl-5-greenhouse/)
Click here to see the Riga XL 6 Greenhouse – 14' W x 19' 10" L x 9' 10" H (https://bettergreenhouses.com/product/riga-xl-6-greenhouse/)
Click here to see the Riga XL 7 Greenhouse – 14' W x 23' L x 9' 10" H (https://bettergreenhouses.com/product/riga-xl-7-greenhouse/)
Click here to see the Riga XL 9 Greenhouse – 14' W x 29' 6" L x 9' 10" H (https://bettergreenhouses.com/product/riga-xl-9-greenhouse/)
Click here to view other greenhouses from Exaco (https://bettergreenhouses.com/brands/exaco/)
Lowest Price Guarantee. We will not be undersold. Call us to match any other price you find.