Royal Victorian VI 23 Greenhouse Polycarbonate – Exclusive Sale
- Free Shipping on Orders of $500 or More
- Flexible Finance Options
- Great Customer Service
- Call Us On +1 800-276-0210
Royal Victorian VI 23 Greenhouse Polycarbonate – Exclusive Sale. ONE IN STOCK, ORDER NOW!
The 7 ft. 9 in. W x 10 ft. 2 in. L Royal Victorian VI 23 Greenhouse Polycarbonate is one of the premier greenhouses from Janssens of Belgium. They have been making high-end glass and polycarbonate greenhouses for over 30 years. Since the introduction of the Victorian model, in 1999, they have become a leading supplier of this style of greenhouse in Europe. We are proud to now be able to offer you this very fine greenhouse.
The Royal Victorian VI 23 Greenhouse Polycarbonate provides the optimum environment for gardening year-round while adding a stately presence to any backyard setting. The dark green aluminum framework, polycarbonate panels and full 6 ft. 7 in. wall height combine to give you a comfortable interior work space and a full view of your surroundings. The overall height is 8 ft. 6 in. Whether you are over-wintering special or valuable plants from the cold, starting seedlings, or creating a tropical jungle, you can enjoy years of maintenance-free use with this fully-loaded kit. Our automatic roof openers, built-in misting system, and interior shade netting provide a healthy growing environment during spring and summer.
The aluminum framework is large in scale, thick gauge, and strong on the Royal Victorian VI 23 Greenhouse Polycarbonate. The framework base can anchor to bare level ground (anchor stakes provided), a wood platform, or a concrete slab. Its 10 mm twin-wall polycarbonate panels replace the 4 mm glass panels used in the standard model and have almost twice the insulation value as glass. The polycarbonate panels are secured with heavy duty rubber seals while others use only metal clips or flimsy thin rubber strips. And the decorative roof ridge adds a touch of English sophistication.
- Size: 7 ft. 9 in. W x 10 ft. 2 in. L x 8 ft. 6 in. H
- 80 sq. ft.
- Side walls: 6 ft. 7 in. H
- 5 in. high foundation frame
- 2 roof windows with 1 automatic opener and 1 manual opener
- 1 louver window with automatic opener (solar-powered)
- 1 sliding door
- 1 misting system with hose attachment
- 2 full length gutters and downspouts (one each side)
- 10 mm twin-wall polycarbonate panels
- Material R-Value (Insulation Value) 10 mm twin-wall polycarbonate 1.89
- Step-by-step assembly instructions and CD
- Dark green (RAL 6009m) – electrostatic application
- UV and GS tested and approved (similar to a UL listing)
- This Polycarbonate greenhouse is IN STOCK. ONE AVAILABLE.
Optional accessory package includes:
- 1 wide bottom shelf – 20" wide x 10' long x 4" deep
- 1 narrow top shelf – 4" wide x 10' long
- 2 sets of curtains
Click here to see the Royal Victorian VI 23 Greenhouse with Polycarbonate panels – 7' 9" W x 10'2" L x 8'6" H
Click here to see the Royal Victorian VI 34 Greenhouse with Polycarbonate panels – 10'2" W x 15' L x 9' H
Click here to see the Royal Victorian VI 46 Greenhouse with Polycarbonate panels – 12'7" W x 19'11" L x 9'2" H
We will not be undersold. Call us to match any other price you find
No Accessory Kit, Accessory Kit
Shipping and Returns
Your product will usually be delivered to you by courier. Any accessories will usually be delivered by a separate courier. Any delivery charges levied will only be to cover the cost of the delivery. We will deliver your product and give you the instructions of how to make the most of your product.
We will deal with any problems as quickly as possible.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.