Royal Victorian VI 36 Glass Greenhouse – Exclusive Sale
- Free Shipping on Orders of $500 or More
- Flexible Finance Options
- Great Customer Service
- Call Us On +1 800-276-0210
Royal Victorian VI 36 Glass Greenhouse is 10 ft. 2 in. W x 19 ft. 11 in. L
The 10 ft. 2 in. W x 19 ft. 11 in. L Royal Victorian VI 36 Greenhouse is one of the premier greenhouses from Janssens of Belgium. They have been making high-end glass and polycarbonate greenhouses for over 30 years. Since the introduction of the Victorian model in 1999, they have become a leading supplier of this style of greenhouse in Europe. We are proud to now be able to offer you this very fine greenhouse.
The Royal Victorian VI 36 Greenhouse provides the optimum environment for gardening year-round while adding a stately presence to any backyard setting. The dark green aluminum framework, which is large in scale, thick gauge, and strong, the tempered glass panels with heavy-duty rubber seals, and full 6 ft. 7 in. wall height combine to create a comfortable interior work space and a full view of your surroundings. Whether you are over-wintering special or valuable plants from the cold, starting seedlings or creating a tropical jungle, you can enjoy years of maintenance free use with this fully loaded kit. Our automatic roof openers, built-in misting system and interior shade netting provide a healthy growing environment during spring and summer.
Consider tinting the glass on your greenhouse. Many customers in hot climates enjoy the benefits of cooler greenhouse temperatures. Tinted windows gives a unique look to your greenhouse. Window tinting can be done locally. The Royal Victorian VI 36 Greenhouse's framework base can be anchored to bare level ground, a wood platform, or a concrete slab.
- Size: 10 ft. 2 in. W x 19 ft. 11 in. L x 9 ft. H
- Side walls: 6 ft. 7 in. H
- 5 in. high foundation frame
- 200 sq. ft.
- Aluminum framework
- Color: Dark green (RAL 6009m) with electrostatic application
- 2 sliding doors
- 4 roof windows with 2 automatic openers and 2 spindles
- 1 louver window with automatic opener (solar-powered)
- 4 mm tempered glass
- Decorative roof ridge
- Misting system
- Anchor stakes provided
- 2 full-length gutters and downspouts (one each side)
- Panels can withstand 80 mph winds and 30 lbs./sq. ft. of snow
- Step-by-step assembly instructions and CD
- UV and GS tested and approved (similar to a UL listing)
Optional accessory kit:
- Full length top shelf – 19 ft. 7 in. long . x 4 in. wide
- Full length seed tray – 19 ft. 7 in. long x 20 in. wide x 4 in. deep
- Two sets of shade curtains 10' long each
Click here to see the Royal Victorian VI 23 Greenhouse with Polycarbonate panels – 7' 9" W x 10'2" L x 8'6" H
Click here to see the Royal Victorian VI 34 Greenhouse with Polycarbonate panels – 10'2" W x 15' L x 9' H
Click here to see the Royal Victorian VI 46 Greenhouse with Polycarbonate panels – 12'7" W x 19'11" L x 9'2" H
Lowest Price Guarantee. We will not be undersold. Call us to match any other price you find.
Accessory Kit, No Accessory Kit
Shipping and Returns
Your product will usually be delivered to you by courier. Any accessories will usually be delivered by a separate courier. Any delivery charges levied will only be to cover the cost of the delivery. We will deliver your product and give you the instructions of how to make the most of your product.
We will deal with any problems as quickly as possible.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.