Solexx Conservatory Greenhouse
- Free Shipping on Orders of $500 or More
- Flexible Finance Options
- Great Customer Service
- Call Us On +1 800-276-0210
The Solexx Conservatory comes in 3 sizes: 16′ W x 8′, 16′ or 20′ L x 9′ 6″ H
The Solexx Conservatory Greenhouse is our largest and most spacious greenhouse kits, and popular with commercial nurseries and schools. The Solexx Conservatory Greenhouse comes with the 16 ft. wide and 9 ft. 6 in. tall greenhouse, and everything from seedlings to large plants and even small trees can easily be grown. Two single-tier, side benches run the length of the outer walls and a large 5 ft. wide, double-tiered bench frame sits in the center of the greenhouse structure with ample growing area.
The basic Solexx Conservatory Greenhouse is 16 ft. wide x 8 ft. L x 9 ft. 6 in. H model gives you over 110 sq. ft. of greenhouse bench surface plus nearly 30 linear feet of hanging rods for baskets and trailing plants.
Two doors on the Solexx Conservatory Greenhouse allow easy access to the entire growing area. With the 16 ft. x 16 ft. x 9 ft. 6 in. model you get more than 220 sq. ft. of bench area and 60 linear feet of hanging rods. We also include four door assemblies so you can access plants from either end of your greenhouse.
Solexx Conservatory Greenhouse Features:
- The Solexx Conservatory comes in 3 sizes: 16′ W x 8′, 16′ or 20′ L x 9′ 6″ H
- Heavy-duty composite frame – rust, corrosion, and mildew free
- Choice of twin-wall 3.5 mm or 5 mm Solexx greenhouse panels
- New stronger and lockable doors
- 2 side bench frames, full length, 29 in. deep, hold 500 lbs. (optional shelving available)
- Two-tiered 58 in. x 94 in. bench frame(s) in the center of the greenhouse (accessible from both sides)
- 4 full-length hanging rods, holds 200 lbs. each
- Sturdy, built-in base, requires no foundation
- 2 large Easy-Flow louver air vents (optional solar powered openers)
- 2 doors in the 16′ x 8′ Conservatory greenhouse kit and 4 doors in all larger units
- Easy-to-assemble steel fittings
Compare the insulation quality of Solexx to other greenhouse coverings on the market:
|5 mm Solexx panels||2.30||0.43|
|3.5 mm Solexx panels||2.10||0.48|
|8 mm triple-wall polycarbonate||2.00||0.50|
|Double pane storm windows||2.00||0.50|
|10 mm twin-wall polycarbonate||1.89||0.53|
|8 mm twin-wall polycarbonate||1.60||0.63|
|6 mm twin-wall polycarbonate||1.54||0.65|
|4 mm twin-wall polycarbonate||1.43||0.70|
|Single pane glass, 3 mm||0.95||1.05|
|Poly film 6 mm||0.83||1.20|
R-Value – the measurement of ‘insulating ability’ of the material. The higher the R-Value number the greater the insulation value.
U-Value – the measurement of ‘heat loss’ through the material. The lower the U-Value the less heat is escaping.
*Independent testing, Solexx with caulked flutes.
Guaranteed Lowest Price. We will not be undersold. Call us to match any other price you find.
Shipping and Returns
Your product will usually be delivered to you by courier. Any accessories will usually be delivered by a separate courier. Any delivery charges levied will only be to cover the cost of the delivery. We will deliver your product and give you the instructions of how to make the most of your product.
We will deal with any problems as quickly as possible.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.