Whitney Premium Educational Greenhouse
Price:$ / Call for Price
- Free Shipping on Orders of $500 or More
- Flexible Finance Options
- Great Customer Service
- Call Us On +1 800-276-0210
The Whitney Greenhouse is available in sizes of 12 ft. x 18 ft. and 12 ft. x 24 ft, and is designed for schools with horticulture programs, correctional institutions, and serious gardeners for both growing and therapeutic reasons. The Whitney Premium Educational Greenhouse has a 2 in. x 2 in. galvanized steel frame with pre-welded stanchions and commercial graded 8 mm twin wall corrugated covering (walls and roof) are the same specifications used in commercial products with the walls and roof warranted for 10 years and have a 15-20 year life expectancy. The Whitney Premium Educational Greenhouse is 12 ft. wide with lengths of 18 ft. and 24 ft. with 8 ft. tall walls and a center peak of 11.5 ft. for optimal air circulation and greater interior height.
The design of Educational greenhouses are different from that of hobby or commercial greenhouses. The differences include the ability to accommodate large numbers of people (students) and allow them to be a part of the growing process. The Educational greenhouses also provide a secure environment that can be locked when not in use, built-to-last construction for many years of use, all within a climate controlled environment that is thermostatically controlled. We have designed our Greenhouses as complete package that include all the accessories that a school, institution, or serious gardener would need.
The Whitney Greenhouse is named after Eli Whitney, the inventor of the cotton gin, which revolutionized and created a profitable environment for farming in the U.S.A.
Whitney Premium Educational Greenhouse Features:
- Available in 2 sizes: 12 ft. x 18 ft. and 12 ft. x 24 ft.
- 2 in. x 2 in. galvanized base rail and framing system
- 42 in. W x 7 ft. H ADA ¾ French door with lockset
- 8 mm twin-wall polycarbonate end walls, side walls, and roof
- 1 – 18 in. Quietaire Industrial Exhaust Fan
- 1 – 240 volt electric heater with built-in thermostat
- 1 – automatic and programmable watering system with timer
- 1 – Two-stage commercial thermostat to control fan & shutters
- 1- 22 ft. x 20 ft. (63%) shade cloth with tie down rope
- 2 – 24 in. motorized shutters for air circulation
- 2 – 3 ft. D x 18 ft. L commercial work benches
This is not a DIY project greenhouse. Delivered on a commercial truck, this greenhouse will need to be unloaded and assembled by professionals to ensure proper handling. This greenhouse requires a water line and electrical line to functional properly. Please view our features video to familiarize yourself with these greenhouses and call us with any questions prior to your purchase. Absolutely no returns on this product once ordered.
Shipping and Returns
Your product will usually be delivered to you by courier. Any accessories will usually be delivered by a separate courier. Any delivery charges levied will only be to cover the cost of the delivery. We will deliver your product and give you the instructions of how to make the most of your product.
We will deal with any problems as quickly as possible.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.